Although you can share Triton units across athletes, each swimmer that you want to track needs their own profile. This allows you to keep their data separate from the other swimmers. Starting at $5/month!
Entry level athletes
- Stroke Type Detection
- Stroke Count
- Pace Time
- All mobile app features
- Most TritonWear Insights features
Mid-tier athletes looking to improve
- everything in bronze, plus:
- Distance Per Stroke (DPS)
- Stroke Rate
- Set Comparison
- Athlete Comparison
High performace athletes looking to excel
- everything in silver, plus:
- Time Underwater
- Breath Count
- Push-Off Force
- Turn Time
- Stroke Index (Efficiency)
- Dolphin Kicks off the Wall*
- Excel / CSV Export*
- Training Targets*
You need one TritonWear unit for every swimmer you want to track simultaneously. So if you have a 100 swimmer club but only ever have 10 swimmers in the water at once, you only need 10 Triton units!
The Triton unit
$15 / month
Automatically collects metrics from workouts.
Allows your Triton unit(s) to communicate with your tablet.
Start Training Smarter
General Purchasing Questions
Is there a setup fee?
Nope! You only pay for your devices and swimmer profiles.
How do I buy?
- Contact sales – you can schedule a demo if you have any questions about how TritonWear can work with your team.
- They’ll send you a personalized quote with any discounts you qualify for.
- We’ll set up your profiles and send you your devices once we receive your payment.
Do you offer discounts for large orders?
We do – contact a sales rep at email@example.com to see if your order will qualify.
What if I need help?
When you sign up, you’ll be assigned your own personalized support rep – because you’ll be a part of the TritonWear family! Ask them questions or send your feedback on the system.